Pwn! Pirate King Online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pwn! Pirate King Online

Pwn! Pirate King Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pwn! Pirate King Online

Let's take your Pwning to the next level! Come and join now!

2 posters

Suggestions before 1st Month of the Server

Hugo
    Hugo

Suggestions before 1st Month of the Server Empty Suggestions before 1st Month of the Server

Post by Hugo Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:21 am

First and foremost. Nice server Fox!. So happy now that its official. But theres a lot of changes I see that can be done.

My suggestions are:
    1. Advertise the server on TOP/PKO Private Server Lists

• In that way you can have more players. More players = More fun. And most especially. With many players there will always be suggestions in which the server can be better in the future.

2. Put up Vote for Credits & Award Center

• Vote for credits and award center is a must. Other servers lived with this. Since this would hire more people and especially a great atmosphere for non-mallers & mallers.

3. Put up Farming maps & more PK maps

• In this way there would be more ways to farm money. And more fun in PK will make a nice competitive atmosphere.

4. Make quests that relates to the SEA

• It's called Tales of Pirates/Pirate King Online for a reason. I suggest you put more emphasis on the Sea. I mean like. Put quests in which players undergo to the sea to make a certain equipment or anything you think of.

For now that is all my suggestions. I'll comment if I think of any.
    You guys can comment too. If you feel the need to suggest anything before the 1 month mark hits.
    I need your feedback too GM Fox! Thanks for the server.

Merry Christmas Everyone! And a Happy New Year

Admin

Suggestions before 1st Month of the Server Empty Re: Suggestions before 1st Month of the Server

Post by Foxseiz Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Hugo wrote:...

Thanks for the suggestion Hugo.

1. I'm trying my best to advertise the server and make it a better place to play.
    2. I'm working on this, I hope I can put it up real soon.
    3. The team is working on this and thinking for more ideas so we keep the server unique.
    4. I know, that's why I kept Forsaken City and Dark Swamp to where it's originally, and we're adding more activity as we progress in the server.

Have a Merry Christmas! santa

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:49 am